Since I have met you, passed are a lot of days;
In fact a few days, but seem to me like many Mays.
Without your love, I feel incomplete and lonely;
Life becomes worthless, if you could understand it only.
No! You wont, because you just don't love me;
And the few moments, I was with you are so much for me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MANY MAYS... by Honny Zubedi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI