Narayan Chandra Samal
Marriage means garage of independence.
Marriage means the end of romance.
Marriage means starting of a new life.
Marriage means taking the responsibility of wife.
Marriage means carrying of responsibility.
Marriage means the life of reality.
Marriage means the knot of love & joy.
Marriage means living the life in proper way.
Marriage means adjustment with the life.
Marriage means acceptance of your wife.
Marriage means respect for each other.
Marriage means living the life together.
Marriage means understanding each other.
Marriage means love & care for each other.
Marriage means getting closer & closer.
Marriage means fulfilling & satisfying each other.
Marriage is the bed of roses, enjoy it.
Marriage is the home of happiness, encash it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MARRIAGE by Narayan Chandra Samal )
- Raymond J Wright
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(3 February 1874 – 27 July 1946)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(21 May 1688 – 30 May 1744)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- There is another sky, Emily Dickinson
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Chivalrous Me, Jara Son of Ahaz
- Love, love and love, hasmukh amathalal
- Money, Hanh Chau
- 'Daydream's Lunacy', Katherine York
- Poet, Hanh Chau
- Goodnight Kiss 2, Michael P. McParland
- The New Me, Joshua Hillard
- My Dreams, Joshua Hillard
- the passage of thyme, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- The death of all things, Nero CaroZiv