Narayan Chandra Samal
Marriage means garage of independence.
Marriage means the end of romance.
Marriage means starting of a new life.
Marriage means taking the responsibility of wife.
Marriage means carrying of responsibility.
Marriage means the life of reality.
Marriage means the knot of love & joy.
Marriage means living the life in proper way.
Marriage means adjustment with the life.
Marriage means acceptance of your wife.
Marriage means respect for each other.
Marriage means living the life together.
Marriage means understanding each other.
Marriage means love & care for each other.
Marriage means getting closer & closer.
Marriage means fulfilling & satisfying each other.
Marriage is the bed of roses, enjoy it.
Marriage is the home of happiness, encash it.
Narayan Chandra Samal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MARRIAGE by Narayan Chandra Samal )
- Loving you, Harold R Hunt Sr
- over zelouse, lee fones
- weird smells, lee fones
- Truth, Jonathan H. Scott
- Hindi haiku - diwali, S.D. TIWARI
- You, With Your Wild Strawberries, Will N.., mary douglas
- A jumping bean, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A bean, Harold R Hunt Sr
- There are heroes, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Love counts the hours, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)