Mars Weds Venus
As a man from Mars, I may not have brought you any stars.
But as your man on Earth, I desire to destroy your every dearth.
I will be your provider and protector.
I will be your guide and leader.
I will be your source of promise and pleasure.
I will be your source of spirituality and sexuality.
I will be your hero who can save your every scene.
I will be your rock on whom you can always lean.
I will eternally radiate a power so masculine,
As long as you blossom your being that is beautifully feminine.
It is your faith in me that reassures me.
It is your trust in me that leads me.
It is your responsiveness to me that provides for me.
It is your requests to me that energises me.
It is your receptivity of me that glorifies me.
It is your respect for me that solidifies me.
Together we will create such a synergy,
As we continually complement each other's energy.
Suraj Samtani's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mars Weds Venus by Suraj Samtani )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- THE PRETTY SEASONS AND THE PRETTY ROCK O.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Seaside , Ronald Chapman
- The Mailbox at the End of the Lane, Frank Avon