Me and You
Sing a song
Writing poems and share them,
Remind me of you
Because we're not together.
Only in my dreams
Can I see you here,
Running around together
Holding memories so dear.
I can not focus
I miss you so,
And without any communication
I feel so alone.
but I cannot for you
Because your like a flower,
They may fade in Fall
But come back at Spring's Hour.
The flowers bloom
Sure they leave soon,
But we cannot forget their beauty
Because it's one thing we always knew.
The tears run down
The pictures fade,
These memories may last
Or they may lay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Me and You by Kelsey Joe )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Sir Walter Scott
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Tales Of A Wife: Honeymoon, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Guard well, gajanan mishra
- The Photographer, Ravikumar C.P.
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.
- Do, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Cinders of Life, Tim Labbe
- Aiy Mere Khuda Aiy Mere Khuda, Akhtar Jawad
- State of being, Ravikumar C.P.
- Flight, S.Michael Kozubek