Me and You
Sing a song
Writing poems and share them,
Remind me of you
Because we're not together.
Only in my dreams
Can I see you here,
Running around together
Holding memories so dear.
I can not focus
I miss you so,
And without any communication
I feel so alone.
but I cannot for you
Because your like a flower,
They may fade in Fall
But come back at Spring's Hour.
The flowers bloom
Sure they leave soon,
But we cannot forget their beauty
Because it's one thing we always knew.
The tears run down
The pictures fade,
These memories may last
Or they may lay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Me and You by Kelsey Joe )
- Adam's Story: Redemption, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- купить крест торетто, kvazy1 kvazy1
- To surrender, gajanan mishra
- Drink, Mark Webster
- Veneration Celebration, Wood Nymph
- My Perfect Moment, Mark Webster
- Yes, I've Started Loving Self!, Nishant Seeker
- Twinkle twinkle little star, ramesh rai
- The Waiting, Jeremy Rascon
- Metaphysical Martyr, James Darwin Smith II
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)