RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Memories Of Age
Christmas being held tightly, awaiting it's day with
delight and joy.
Filled with grace and spirit, all decorations glistening
with happiness on everyone's faces.
Children watching and walking past holiday beauty,
enthralled and awed by this beautiful treasure that can
never be held except in memories of age.
Traveling down pathways towards days of Santa, and baby
Jesus being placed in mangers the world over.
Hearts are held in hands of peaceful serenity for a
lifetime of interior moments of silence.
(10: 5 a.m. - 12/09/08)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories Of Age by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Private Obsession, Electric Lady
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby For The Doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah
- Morning Hymn, David Lessard
- How Bluntly Speak They, The CPI(M) Even.., Bijay Kant Dubey