RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Photos of family, how precious they are.
As we remember lives, sparkles of memory appear,
touching our heartstrings with tearful love.
Playing violin-like melodies of yesterday as we
watch our personal videos of a life now past.
Tearful joy spreads our emotions over us as we
laugh and remember the little things so full of life,
our treasures to care for when we have nothing else
to hold on to.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memory Sparkles by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley