Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Mind Song Whale Song Sung
poetic thoughts passed
through me part of mind
song whale song sung
through huge oceans
throughout this world
through water world
oceans are like God’s tears
cried through love of us
love creations slaughtered
as you hunt us down kill us
delight in seas red harvest blood
feast upon our sacrifice flesh
until then we sing mind songs
in love life swimming oceans
in light near surface or darkness
found in pressure ocean depths
all is same one in love life waters
we sing our love in life worships
Splitting image from the poem ‘We Sing Our Love In Life Worships’ by Terence George Craddock.
Dedicated to the painter poet Hosney Soliman.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.