O freedom! I seek ye when I gasp for air.
Only I know what I feel when I gasp for air.
All they whole, I want to be as them when I gasp for air.
Sitting behind my smile when I gasp for air.
From whence i sought solace: I gasp for air...
How good it feels to try surreptitiously when I gasp for air.
Shield me! loose clothe, when I gasp for air.
Far far away from a cloistered live, when I gasp for air.
An answer for every inquisitive eye when I gasp for air.
O wishes! how horses I want thou to be when I gasp for air.
Hiding behind my cloud,
Avoiding this heartless rain when I gasp for air.
I'd live life the fullest then I remember: I gasp for air.
How sad I am knowing they articulate of my plight when I gasp for air.
An odious irressistible predicament i find myself by nature when I gasp for air.
From whence my hope cometh from when I gasp for air?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mine Air by Kolade Seun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet: God Always Wins, Dr John Celes
- Memory, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Three faulty jobs done by the people who.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Patterns Within Rainbows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shyness of her (ii), binod bastola
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno