To toil till strong thy parents as a soilder.
From whence thou were a toddler.
Oh thanks your mother for been with a soilder!
Salutations to thy father for been a great soilder.
What do I offer?
Can it ever be proper?
I know thou art not a pauper?
Or does thou cometh in need of my little feather?
Oh no! Not from a mediocre.
But wait to ponder, what do I have, that I offer?
I know I have not to offer.
Thine creator, our creator, has His bouquet of offerings for thou.
I believe, he has prepared a furnace of wonder for thou,
or does thou shaketh such bother from thy shoulder?
This is just the beginning forthwith!
Topic of this poem: friendship
Kolade Seun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birthday Wish by Kolade Seun )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Queen Patrenialla - Part 3 Page 2, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Whispers in the Dark, Adeosun Olamide
- Slipping, Sliding, Ann Clark
- Epitaph, Bozhidar Pangelov
- unveil, baharak barzin
- Sciences Take xx xxx xx Original .., Lee Mack
- Queen Patreniallla - Part 2 Continued, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Transitory, Babbling Brookes
- Having Fun, Noah Body
- winter, Clara Keiper