To toil till strong thy parents as a soilder.
From whence thou were a toddler.
Oh thanks your mother for been with a soilder!
Salutations to thy father for been a great soilder.
What do I offer?
Can it ever be proper?
I know thou art not a pauper?
Or does thou cometh in need of my little feather?
Oh no! Not from a mediocre.
But wait to ponder, what do I have, that I offer?
I know I have not to offer, but thine creator, our creator, has his bouquet of offerings for thou, I believe, he has prepared a furnace of wonder for thou, or does thou shaketh such bother from thy shoulder? This is just the beginning forthwith!
Kolade Seun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birthday Wish by Kolade Seun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova