Justin Gildow (3-26-81 / Washington, PA)
Missiles Of Love (Reprise)
Missiles of love fly through the sky
Missiles of love fly over the world
All around the world they go
Awaiting their destination
Waiting to strike
Waiting to cause many people revelations
On the beach
I look up at the sky
I can see them fly
Seeking whoever it is they want to hit
I hope they don't hit me
I'm not ready in this time being
Poet Other Poems
- (Be Strong Now) My Night With Her In Au...
- 12 Years
- 21 Gun Salute
- 21 Sacraments For The Descent Of The Hol...
- 7 Hours
- A Beautiful Fairy And The Fairy Dust Rai...
- A Blank Page With Hearts Drawn On It
- A Boy And His Blob
- A Charming Man And Lovely Ladies
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.