A heart is like a paper chain,
It breaks so easily,
A mind is like an ocean deep,
It's memories come for free,
Dreams erupt from inner thoughts,
That surface when we sleep,
Tears flow down like raindrops,
From eyes that sadly weep,
Laughter is a pleasant sound,
A tonic that's for sure,
Children are a blessing,
A life worth living for.
Heaven is a sacred place,
A final place to rest,
Where Angels hold our loved ones,
Tightly to their chest.
Why is the world so wicked?
A place of war and sin,
It's not the world that is wicked,
But the evil of life within.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mixed Emotions by Jayne Davies )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Schizophrenia Night, Michael Lee Johnson
- late night view, Gulsher john
- Rod-Strokes Survival, With a Deadly Hamm.., Michael Lee Johnson
- Kissing The Egg Shells of Dead Babies, A.j. Binash
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma
- Woman's Relation Matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Altar Of Twilight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak