Has humanity allways been this foolish
Minds have warped by watching television
Imbedded with brands straight from birth
This is not the future that i envision.
Mothers make daughters materialistic
Fathers make sons love sex and sinning
Neighbours are not friends just total strangers
Schools teach children that life's about winning.
Humans are cash cows
Gloating with greed
SO hungry for power
We need to start again plant a new seed
Because people feel bitter and people feel sour.
Adverts lurk on all items we see
Brainwashed by corporations who just want control
Created a game that games called money
Created a culture full of lost souls.
Governments get strings pulled by there master of puppets
Who formed this society? A man or a reptile
They have taken a beauty and completly fucked it
How can they do this, the monster is vile.
Hope is not over yet
Dont fall into the money machine
Arron Fowler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Money sphere by Arron Fowler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- HAPPINESS, LIFE & LOVE, Tom Zart
- Born Again, Tony Adah