We are not cute, We are from space
Move over beings, this planet is ours
Stealing your women, for a fatal feast
We're not little green men, we're raging beasts
We zap with lazers, don't come with flowers.
Intergalactic warlords, that is us
Pearcing loud voices, are the sound of screams
Running your presidents behind the scenes
Wiping out your race, is certain a must.
You puny microscopic tiny wee specs
So we're invading your home, What can you expect.
It's time for a new race yours is over
Make a small wish with your four leaf clovers.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We are not cute, We are from space by Arron Fowler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Loafing, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old-Time Family, Edgar Albert Guest
- Home And The Baby, Edgar Albert Guest
- Curly Locks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lure That Failed, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Job, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Truth About Envy, Edgar Albert Guest
- We Are, Madrason writer
- Toys, Edgar Albert Guest
- Friends, Edgar Albert Guest