Arron Fowler Poems
- A Poem To - My Addiction For V...
- Cussion Kingdom Im in the zone its time to get lazy Nobody ...
- Granddad To the rock of the family the man who hold us ...
- Near Death Experience Your whole life can change in a split ...
- Spider Weave webs of pure delicacy pump fear into hearts of ...
- The Sad Poem Come save me my darling I am so lost. Head's ...
- Eat Your Breakfast Breakfast is mind fuel Its good for the ...
I am new to writing poems and i am looking forward to posting my work on this website. I am looking to find new poets myself and develop my skills as i am just starting off. If anybody has advice i would love to hear it.My poems are going to be about everything. I am going to write about my mood of the day, my past and life experiences to even random things i see. I hope my writing skills get a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arron Fowler
A Poem To - My Addiction For Video Games
Many hours wasted, smashing evil
Forces that keep me from high scores.
Many controllers defaced, from bashing
Buttons and joysticks, that control my paws.
Many months disapeard, leveling warlords
To destroy and conquer, the mighty tower.
Many levels cleared, searching castles
Holding princesses, captured by Bowser.
Many years controlled, by newer consoles
Feeding my addiction, of box gazing.
Many memory cards, missing in action
From all the games that said, was not saving.
A whole lifetime spent, playing splitscreen games
With all the chums, ...