Arron Fowler Poems
- A Poem To - My Addiction For V...
- Near Death Experience Your whole life can change in a split ...
- Money Sphere Has humanity allways been this foolish Minds ...
- Dungeon Of The Mind Locked in a dingy pot hole Liquid ...
- Theres A Succubus In My Bedroo... A strange event unfolded last...
- Eat Your Breakfast Breakfast is mind fuel Its good for the ...
- Spider Weave webs of pure delicacy pump fear into hearts of ...
I am new to writing poems and i am looking forward to posting my work on this website. I am looking to find new poets myself and develop my skills as i am just starting off. If anybody has advice i would love to hear it.My poems are going to be about everything. I am going to write about my mood of the day, my past and life experiences to even random things i see. I hope my writing skills get a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arron Fowler
A Poem To - My Addiction For Video Games
Many hours wasted, smashing evil
Forces that keep me from high scores.
Many controllers defaced, from bashing
Buttons and joysticks, that control my paws.
Many months disapeard, leveling warlords
To destroy and conquer, the mighty tower.
Many levels cleared, searching castles
Holding princesses, captured by Bowser.
Many years controlled, by newer consoles
Feeding my addiction, of box gazing.
Many memory cards, missing in action
From all the games that said, was not saving.
A whole lifetime spent, playing splitscreen games
With all the chums, ...