A poem to - My addiction for video games
Many hours wasted, smashing evil
Forces that keep me from high scores.
Many controllers defaced, from bashing
Buttons and joysticks, that control my paws.
Many months disapeard, leveling warlords
To destroy and conquer, the mighty tower.
Many levels cleared, searching castles
Holding princesses, captured by Bowser.
Many years controlled, by newer consoles
Feeding my addiction, of box gazing.
Many memory cards, missing in action
From all the games that said, was not saving.
A whole lifetime spent, playing splitscreen games
With all the chums, shooting guns in a foresome.
Many more times, I will be popping up
At the local shop, Saying that game, looks awesome.
Arron Fowler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A poem to - My addiction for video games by Arron Fowler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal
- Days off, Christian Lacdael
- Meteorologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- My mother died today, Tammy Ashton
- A New Life, Toshie Nohara
- Noche de Amor Insomne, Lorca, Bob Reed