Near Death Experience
Your whole life can change in a split of second
When you're close to meeting the man called the reaper.
Your adventure flashes like a flickering torch
Stuck in quicksand going deeper and deeper.
Time is a snail, but it happens so quick
Reactions kick in and adrenaline overdrive.
The heart ticks and pumps its in haywire mode
Clocks go back to norm, your lucky to be alive.
Appreciate the gift that your maker has given
We never know when our vision goes black.
Family who love they dont want to lose you
and they fear the day....that ol grim attacks
Arron Fowler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Near Death Experience by Arron Fowler )
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI