Morality of Affection
My love for you will not be accepted by any code of morality.
My love for you is beyond all boundaries of morality.
So what if we can't be together?
So what if we're not allowed to be together?
That doesn't stop me from having feelings for you.
That doesn't stop me from feeling happy every time I see you.
You are, and will always be, a special one.
Even if - unfortunately - you can never be my one.
Suraj Samtani's Other Poems
Topic(s): love hurts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Morality of Affection by Suraj Samtani )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- unanswered, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- passwords, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- lullabies, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- aftertaste, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Beauty is everywhere, Maurice Whyte
- amiss, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- just sad, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Brilliant Story-Telling Ability, Margaret Alice Second
- As promised..., Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Love True, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma