RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Controlling circumstances set in motion through moments
in time, allowing contact with inner spirits as they
rein in tantamount purposes forgotten for ages at a
Signaling awaiting precious thoughts to resume their
journeys along ocean highways, divulging memorial
interests and contents of everlasting thought.
Taking in stride, all events countered by living daily
decisions as they are made.
Reaching forward into major arteries of life-giving
musical aptitudes, focusing energy into corners that
have forgotten how to live happily.
Showing off every note and measure of heart's beating
in rhythm with thought.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Musical Aptitudes by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Cry of Torn Leaf, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Amdo (love), Missau Missau
- Dynamic Frustration, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- In Divine Lap of Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Not towards west, gajanan mishra
- The Tributary Stanza, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Daughter, Missau Missau
- Ask, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Starling, Maurice Whyte
- Who I Am, Zillur Rahman Shuvro