RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Life has many stanzas compelling us to measure up
and become our best.
Sometimes we fail and can't seem to muster up the
strength to carry on, knowing in our minds that
we must, for our children's sake.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mustering Strength by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Start fighting, gajanan mishra
- The Palentine Plight! ! !, Samudeen M.A. Ilimu
- Sky for Stained Bandages, Fritz Ward
- Ice-house, gajanan mishra
- Self-Portrait In Conway, Arkansas, Fritz Ward
- Back, Fritz Ward
- Front, Fritz Ward
- Life, George Egba
- And What I Go On Believing, Rites Ghosh
- Prime Truth - 27, Pranab K. Chakraborty