Eliza Elaine Lim
My Angel Friend
The first time we met,
I felt so comfortable and safe.
It's like I met my guardian angel,
I don't even know how I made you smile.
But it's a sort of relief
That you smile,
Because of me.
How could a devil turned out into an angel?
No one can tell, even the science.
But only my heart can do,
All because of you.
Because of you,
I can taste the bitterness of coffee
I can feel the heat of the sun
The only proof of your existence
That I'm not that so cold.
It's so magical and I just can't believe
That this will happen.
A dark past of mine
Will be covered by a rainbow.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Angel Friend by Eliza Elaine Lim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer
- Don't ask certain people what food you h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal