Eliza Elaine Lim
My Table Tennis Partner
It all started with a paddle and a ball.
Destined to be lifetime partners.
That's what I can describe our friendship,
Without each other is not okay.
Through the lonely road
You lend me another feet
To walk through life,
Specially with you.
You're like my music.
You're voice seemed to be the sweet sound of a piano.
And when I'm with you,
You made my heart beat.
When I hear sad songs,
It's like I'm singing the alphabet
The I suddenly miss u.
Because of you,
I think I didn't have to go on classes
Putting you in my life
Is like I learned everything.
It's never a regret
That I turned myself into an angel
As an angel itself has a guardian angel too,
And it is you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Table Tennis Partner by Eliza Elaine Lim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass