When you’re with me my heart leaps,
When you’re angry at me my skin creeps,
Not to Mention I love you Heaps.
You lift me up when I don’t have hopes,
When you can be your nice to my folks,
And sometimes you even laugh at my jokes.
Though there are no words for how much
I love you, just so you know,
I love to hug you.
And though I scare you sometimes when
We ride in the car, I’m just so glad we’ve made
It this far.
I can’t tell you how much I’ve learned from
You, or even begin to describe how my heart
Yearns for you.
You’re extremely cool and neat, and even
Superbly sweet. But I think it’s funny how
You don’t like feet.
I know sometimes I am quite restless,
But when you kiss me it leaves me
When I can’t be with you I watch the clock
Tick, and when I can’t kiss you
I begin to feel Sick
When I’m nervous you make my legs feel like
Jell-O, and when I need one you make a
When I’m with you the moments I savor,
And I know our love will never waver. When
You need me I will never so no or maybe
But forever you will always be, my baby
Dedicated to Kerry B. Stacey
Clayton J. young
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Baby by clayton young )
- a dead sea scroll unrolled, Mandolyn ...
- I am Thy Woman O my Protector, Aftab Alam
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #12, Ronjoy Brahma
- Wandering With Affliction, Donald R Charon
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #11, Ronjoy Brahma
- Thoughtful Interlude, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Look At Easter, Denis Martindale
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #10, Ronjoy Brahma
- Lost Love Redux, Robert Kane
- When I see u, dipa bhattacharyya
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)