My Companion, My Soulmate
I come to you
When I need a break,
You come to my rescue
When my day is at stake!
You give me company
In times of need,
With you I am never lonely
But always complete.
You cry when I am sad
You smile with me,
All the happy and sorrow times
I always share with thee.
I take your help
To lessen my worry,
All the emotions
In you I bury.
You are none other than my 'POEMS'
Which I start scribbling any time,
And post it in 'POEM HUNTER' site
That makes my heavy heart light!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Companion, My Soulmate by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- Trap Jaw Ant, Ima Ryma
- We Are Worryors, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Sonnet.2. A Prisoner's Reverie, Valsa George
- Take Away My Shoes, Tiffany Alexis