Alon Calinao Dy
My Favorite Christmas Gift
When I was a little kid,
My parents, especially my dad,
Would bring me a toy gun during Christmas.
Perhaps that's where my toughness begins.
My teacher always got mad at me
'Cause I was pointing my toy gun on his face
And I was shouting extremely loud,
'Teacher, teacher, you are dead! '
Well, I was very young at that time;
I didn't exactly know what to do
But this was favorite toy I ever had
'Cause this was my first 'peek-a-boo' as a child.
Toy guy made me what I am today,
A very respected nurse in the city
Where I promote fitness and wellness
For people to prevent various diseases.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Favorite Christmas Gift by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Elements Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing a loved mate, Ananta Madhavan
- Tears Imprisoned, The Astronomer
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson
- Ripples Of The Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- she came across in Wrangler jeans, Bloar Heir
- A Boy and His Dog, Kewayne Wadley