My Mom's Cancer
The day I found out the Truth
about my Mom dieing of Caner,
It hurt me so bad and tore my heart apart,
because there was nothing else they cud do for her,
It was so hard to see my whole family crying but at least we were all there for my Mom.
I sat by her side each day and told her I loved her and she would always be in my heart,
and she wud turn to me and smile.
Then God took her, and at least she isn't suffering nemore,
and she is at peace with her pain and suffering.
I will alway's luv her and miss her....
(This is a poem about my Mom that died of Cancer about 5 month's ago)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Mom's Cancer by Chrissy Tatro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hallo, My Fancy, William Cleland
- A NeverEnding Story, Chenou Liu
- O elephant, gajanan mishra
- Unravelling / Shock, Nathaniel Tarn
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis