My Other Soul
My other soul doth fly this night
By my side in astral flight.
Dips and curves we do in fun,
Playing happily in the night sun.
Above the poles, below the sky
Our hearts pounding as we fly
Together at last though miles apart,
We have known right from the start,
That we belong in this lovely form
Sheltered from the Astral storm.
Soaring high about the Earth
We joke and have abundant mirth.
Like children frolicking at play
It is here we wish to stay,
My other soul doth fly this night,
And the heavens smile at the sight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Other Soul by (De Va) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sometimes I yearn for you to be near, Gert Strydom
- You Are My Life, Radha; You Are My Heart.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Another Poem About That Sean Guy, Katty Briones
- Sean, Katty Briones
- The Bath Tub is Optional, Deborah DeNicola
- Moments When I Think I Still Love You, Katty Briones
- Paper Fan, Deborah DeNicola
- Librarians, Bijay Kant Dubey
- This Morning From the Porch, Deborah DeNicola
- Gauguin's Red, Deborah DeNicola