Why should i quiver?
Why should my faith even waver?
Why should i fear a purposeless stranger in my pursuits?
Why should there be even a strand of resentment?
When i stand on a rock of sober contentment..
With YOU i herald a host of flaring graceful illuminations..
I stand in the light of your Glory which abounds over all nations..
Why should i worry O LORD?
Why should i question your might?
Why should i squint my sight to look beyond mountains created by your creatures for remedies only YOU can create for me, who YOU purposefully created!
In the midst of my misfortune YOU are comfortably seated!
My most lethal foes at your sight retreated!
Reverence i render in infinity-fold
JESUS Your glory i behold..
YOUR majesty is a tale untold..
Every second YOU bless me..but the glitter of your majesty doesnt cease to unfold....
delalorm fiaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Psalm by delalorm fiaka )
- The Crosse Of Christ, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Love is complete, gajanan mishra
- When you know God, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Hymn, Sir Henry Wotton
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CIV, Sir Henry Wotton
- Friendship, Afshan Fatima
- Shaking Off The Finger Tip, Is It Poetry
- Golden Glow, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Prayer, Nicholas Breton
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)