Why should i quiver?
Why should my faith even waver?
Why should i fear a purposeless stranger in my pursuits?
Why should there be even a strand of resentment?
When i stand on a rock of sober contentment..
With YOU i herald a host of flaring graceful illuminations..
I stand in the light of your Glory which abounds over all nations..
Why should i worry O LORD?
Why should i question your might?
Why should i squint my sight to look beyond mountains created by your creatures for remedies only YOU can create for me, who YOU purposefully created!
In the midst of my misfortune YOU are comfortably seated!
My most lethal foes at your sight retreated!
Reverence i render in infinity-fold
JESUS Your glory i behold..
YOUR majesty is a tale untold..
Every second YOU bless me..but the glitter of your majesty doesnt cease to unfold....
delalorm fiaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Psalm by delalorm fiaka )
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- L'amour est un Triste Caméléon, Hebert Logerie
- स्वप्न, dhirajkumar taksande
- <<< আমি বাংলার পাতি মাষ্টার, Abdul Wahab
- Lost homes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tiny Island, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God's Kind Of Poetry., Darlene Walsh
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(18 November 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns