Why should i quiver?
Why should my faith even waver?
Why should i fear a purposeless stranger in my pursuits?
Why should there be even a strand of resentment?
When i stand on a rock of sober contentment..
With YOU i herald a host of flaring graceful illuminations..
I stand in the light of your Glory which abounds over all nations..
Why should i worry O LORD?
Why should i question your might?
Why should i squint my sight to look beyond mountains created by your creatures for remedies only YOU can create for me, who YOU purposefully created!
In the midst of my misfortune YOU are comfortably seated!
My most lethal foes at your sight retreated!
Reverence i render in infinity-fold
JESUS Your glory i behold..
YOUR majesty is a tale untold..
Every second YOU bless me..but the glitter of your majesty doesnt cease to unfold....
delalorm fiaka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Psalm by delalorm fiaka )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(18 November 1939)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Tiger, William Blake
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
Poem of the Day
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses
- Being Rich, Randy McClave
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable
- No One KnowsThe Pain I Feel, Luis Estable
- The Kentucky Hangnail, Randy McClave
- Bell, Book & Candle, David Lewis Paget
- Dear baby - (Something Casual), Mitta Xinindlu