I am a free man why I need a religion
I deemed to join a faith to answer people’s question
Christianity attracts me as they are numerous
Theology of One in three makes me puzzle
Next, Ancient yoga and Hinduism scriptures
Ridiculous, if we bow to idols or any creature
Need of peace portrays Buddha sculpture
Hard for me to be a monk and destroy my life's structure
Which way I take, yet I don’t know
Is the same course in which everyone flows?
Someone inside me yells, No, No, No.
You have given the conscience!
Further, Sikhism, confusion and Jainism I read,
Never have I found the logic on which they exist.
Finally I focus on Abraham Creed
Man will be judge according to his deeds
My Creator is one God free of all needs
If there are many Gods they all encounter indeed
Submission to one God’s will is my religion now
To extent PEACE, recommend good and shun devil now
Zaibar Zee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY RELIGION by Zaibar Zee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- About The Scriptures, Margaret Moran
- How Can I Fly, Ronjoy Brahma
- Epic Joshua Speed, Richard Thripp
- The Bounty Of Nature, Miethi Goswami
- MY GOOD HEART, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- White Port (revised), Jose Armando Guzman
- Ha Mai Ladki Hu..........., sonali kumari
- emaandari ya bemaani ya dil ka khot hai, Kamar Alam
- HOW CAN ONE ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF DUTY, Upendra Singh
- BARAS-BARAS MEGHA RE, Upendra Singh