I am a free man why I need a religion
I deemed to join a faith to answer people’s question
Christianity attracts me as they are numerous
Theology of One in three makes me puzzle
Next, Ancient yoga and Hinduism scriptures
Ridiculous, if we bow to idols or any creature
Need of peace portrays Buddha sculpture
Hard for me to be a monk and destroy my life's structure
Which way I take, yet I don’t know
Is the same course in which everyone flows?
Someone inside me yells, No, No, No.
You have given the conscience!
Further, Sikhism, confusion and Jainism I read,
Never have I found the logic on which they exist.
Finally I focus on Abraham Creed
Man will be judge according to his deeds
My Creator is one God free of all needs
If there are many Gods they all encounter indeed
Submission to one God’s will is my religion now
To extent PEACE, recommend good and shun devil now
Zaibar Zee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY RELIGION by Zaibar Zee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson