My Scattered Thoughts iv
The journey of life
is spanning o'er centuries
even then everyman has to submit himself
to his final end...
carrying the loads
of unfulfilled aspirations,
where to go leaving your altar...
wishing to receive the happy tidings
of the one reaching home safely
before the sun lying down
into the grave of evening...
Time is but a flowing stream,
never stopping anywhere, but a moment will come
when it will be falling into the ocean
of timeless eternity...
How cute the world of dreams are,
unless you open your eyes; a humble supplication
don't stay attached to me, for i don't wish to see you
in regrets, for carrying the gifts of hopes in hands
i'll be back to my home...
i wish to do all left undone by the rest...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
is anything impossible in the world?
Shahzia Batool's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Scattered Thoughts iv by Shahzia Batool )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak