My Scattered Thoughts iv
The journey of life
is spanning o'er centuries
even then everyman has to submit himself
to his final end...
carrying the loads
of unfulfilled aspirations,
where to go leaving your altar...
wishing to receive the happy tidings
of the one reaching home safely
before the sun lying down
into the grave of evening...
Time is but a flowing stream,
never stopping anywhere, but a moment will come
when it will be falling into the ocean
of timeless eternity...
How cute the world of dreams are,
unless you open your eyes; a humble supplication
don't stay attached to me, for i don't wish to see you
in regrets, for carrying the gifts of hopes in hands
i'll be back to my home...
i wish to do all left undone by the rest...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
is anything impossible in the world?
Shahzia Batool's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Scattered Thoughts iv by Shahzia Batool )
Did you read them?
- Surya, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Three ceremonies, Aftab Alam
- A Flight, Amitava Sur
- Insulted poet, douglas scotney
- Like attracts like, gajanan mishra
- Toad of my Pocket, Kelly Zion
- On A Mountain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Village song, Tony Adah
- It is best, hasmukh amathalal
- World Of Poetry, Savita Tyagi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)