My sleep is not like Your sleep
Your sleep is the manifestation
Of Your internal potency
My sleep is just fancy
And wastage of time.
I know You are in transcendental stage
And at this stage all activities are
Always present and they are glorified
At the advancement of time, I know
And I pray for others and it is for You they are fine.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Sleep by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate