My Thoughts Are Not High Enough
Gotta get going I'm gonna be late, What's my agenda today?
I'm thinking I gotta pay this and I gotta go there.
My thoughts aren't ordered because I know I gotta do that
And My thoughts are over here.
Oh yeah, Thank You Jesus but I can't get to that today.
I'm not even thinking about that but what are you doing over
There when my last thought was that you are brining it over here.
I know, I know yeah trust Jesus but....it ain't time
My thoughts are lining up now let me take a minute here and say Lord order my steps in this day.
Oh Yeah! I got that done by the Grace of God's hand
directing my thinking for that purpose.
Lord as I wake by your gentle touch this morning here in the shelter you provide.
I ask you please guide my every thought and
Bless me to keep you first in whatever I am
Octavius Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Thoughts Are Not High Enough by Octavius Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lengu i limonit, skender iljaz braka
- Larguar si djali prangprishes, skender iljaz braka
- Lagja ime e vjeter, skender iljaz braka
- Kurbatka, skender iljaz braka
- Love Restrained, Sangnam Nam
- Kur theva nje enderr, skender iljaz braka
- Unconditional Love, alexander thor cirera
- Kur te kthehesh nje dite, skender iljaz braka
- Kur te kendoja serenata, skender iljaz braka
- Kur me the te dua, skender iljaz braka