When that stale, malign wind shall push fussy news into your ears, don't debar to allow it flux.......i'm convinced and very sure that you will flummox.......
But plesae remember me!
It's forsooth a wold, a place where you hear din, sure when you come across the news you shall swoon.....yes but i trust God's folk, you shall be fine by noon.....
Please remember me!
That loll state, so desolate, lieu of thee i ploded there.the arena is drab......i longed for a hug or a perk from thee presto i was nab.....
But please remember me!
I know you will be rosy me to be with my people! but please REMEMBER me! ! !
RAPHAEL KARIBO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remember me by RAPHAEL KARIBO )
- Harness Racing (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 4, ramesh rai
- Light vs Smoke, Adele Bercich
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall ف.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fulani and His Cattle, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- LOVE, DRASHI SHAH
- LITTLE DREAM, DRASHI SHAH
- Together Alone, S. I. Rednow
- HOLDING HANDS.., DRASHI SHAH
- Love Can Do It, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)