RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Surreptitiously searching for a place to call my own,
wondering interiorly if it will ever happen in my lifetime.
There's never been a space for me, its always been taken
away time and again.
Knowing life is a temporary stance, yet seeing many people
who have a home for their entire time on earth.
Where is the justice, the fairness supposed to be?
Why is it hidden away and reserved for certain people only?
Walking away, tears flowing, knowing I will never belong on
earth, because I am a poet.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Belonging by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- last spring, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal