I never despair, but wait and see,
Heaven will come to the aid of me.
I never despair, but see and wait,
hoping Heaven won’t come too late!
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Never Despair by Jonathan ROBIN )
- God Alive, S. I. Rednow
- Pearls Before Swine, S. I. Rednow
- Crumbling Down, Singleton M. Tate
- Chance By God, S. I. Rednow
- Neighbors All, S. I. Rednow
- Say Again, S. I. Rednow
- Broken Egg, S. I. Rednow
- Make No Difference In My Pain..., Singleton M. Tate
- Love, Faith and Hope, Oziyon LeDawn
- Lipstick On A Pig, S. I. Rednow