RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lifetimes created before me in seconds of chance
Feeling the sounds of nature beginning inside,
reaching depths untouched by words.
Living throughout the minutes, sacrificing inner
turmoil, surfacing, able to find new directions,
new pathways through life.
Soundlessly enjoying peaceful contentment, idly
sitting on shores of my horizons.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New Directions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- ET Cinquain For The Fans Of The Movie 'ET', Ronald Chapman
- ASK Poem Hunter, Richard Thripp
- Into Your Soul, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- Easter Dream, Ronald Chapman
- Eagles, Ronald Chapman
- Drugs (Cinquain), Ronald Chapman
- Sad Little Love Story, Amalia Dawn
- Dreams (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Life be Safe, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Dreams, Ronald Chapman