When the entire creation is swinging
on the sway of slumber
carnival of silence spreaded throuhout
kids are stuck to mother's breast
sucking of mother's milk in deep sleep
cheers a smile, realises her presence
night flower blossoms with diversities of color
fragrance of thy sweet melody
divulge the enormous faith of love
akin to all creatures foresaking me alone
regardless waves of sea touch the shore
i make a muse with my life
insearch of a rhematic expression
all pathos burried in the grave of night,
then night flowers blossom.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Night flower by ramesh rai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...