Babalola Augustine Adeola
I am a night walker.
Yet, bat i am not
and from vampire i do not descend.
It is survival that has made his heart my home
making assumption visit your heart.
But something i have left...
When you see me in the night,
do not hail the rabbit.
Him, i am not.
I am a friend.
The enemy of your enemies.
I have a gun.
But it only hunt preys.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Night Walker by Babalola Augustine Adeola )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Puddles Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE MORE THAN WHAT W.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rembrandt, Phil Soar
- Margrit Biever Mondavi…..Happy Birthday .., James B. Earley
- Symbols Unremembered, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren