RoseAnn V. Shawiak
No Longer Silent
Keeping aligned forever in
certain parts of acknowledgement,
sololy being in the mixture of
any molecular formula.
Once being a silent partner, now
stepping into the limelight
and enjoying each and every minute
of delight in songs tonight.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Longer Silent by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- Night Shadows, glen salem
- The Timeless Cave in the Cliff, David Lewis Paget
- Rainbow in a Puddle, Nalini Chaturvedi