Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
No more fear
No more fear of survival refuse to live in fear of myself any longer.
No more fear of never being respected or acknowledged by you for who I am.
I will not sarcoma to my fears any longer for I am stronger then I ever dreamed and I will no longer allow my fears to hold me in limbo.
No more screaming in silence or crying with no tears for the end of my silence is here.
No more putting myself through torture for I am ready to heal, my new growth is all around me and I am unsure of what I fear.
No more fear of not being loved for the people who loves themselves has any fear.
No more fear of the unknown for my eyes are wide open and the sky is very clear.
I will only place God Before me for I only exist with him and only he can set me free.
I had fear of being alone, then fear of what could be but I long to face the fears and it does not control me.
No more empty feelings for I know just where to go I will get on my knees, and ask God to bless my soul and take the fear away from me.
No more will I not be heard, if I need to yell or scream it I will say it the way I want but until I am treated right have a voice and I will not have fear of being heard.
No more will I not stand up for me or fear of what was meant to be, no more if being mislead, lost or even feel like I should be dead.
No more of this silly game will I play I love me and maybe you should do the same, I am that woman who has held a family together, who has made you only exit in my world and now no more.
Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No more fear by Kimbaline Navas (she who waits) )
- I sink deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku ' Dray ', miken newman
- I shall never be, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Beside you walks a woman, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- A name on the tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Standing In The Middle, Katherine Perry
- Non - Compliance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Understanding, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Is homosexual an adultery?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Tiger, William Blake
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)