No Need To Give Away The Loved Ones
Those who are near you or far away,
And those who are almost invisible,
But very often so dear and desirable,
They come into your life as the sun ray.
When all is good and in the brightness,
Your life is burning like a fire.
Why do you worry about happiness? !
If all comes true and do not tire!
But when the evil of caustic words,
The soul sometimes hurts and cry,
Don't hurry up to say: ' Goodbye! '
Be strong enough as love is right.
For happines you have to fight!
And in the acute storm of explanation,
Bless and save us God, at any time,
From nervous words and then frustration,
As love is not a crime but just a chime.
It's known well and from the ancient times:
You can't just love and be dishonest,
And therefore, neither jealousy nor names,
Neither hops nor secret games,
At any rate are not worth of heartiest love.
So, fight and never lose your chance!
And let it be a joy or grief of love.
Just fight! And even if you starve,
Don't give away your loved ones!
Larisa Rzhepishevska (Odessa, Ukraine)
Larisa Rzhepishevska's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Need To Give Away The Loved Ones by Larisa Rzhepishevska )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poem is my bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam