Lawrence S. Pertillar
No You Don't. AND, You Wont
'I am getting increasingly uncomfortable,
With all of this racist talk.'
That may be an honest admission,
You have openly stated to give...
For all to hear!
This has not prevented you,
From committing acts of racism.
That's where you and I disagree.
There is a difference in committing,
Acts of racism.
Than there is in the admitting of them done.'
'No you don't.
AND, you wont!
NOT from me!
I shall remain forever discreet.'
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No You Don't. AND, You Wont by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- COPLA SESENTA Y UNO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Niagara, Nassy Fesharaki
- ADEEB QUDSI, THE GREAT MEMORY اديب قدسي .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purposeful Truths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- died in faith, kyvin nash
- A Lasting Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Raising Children Without Hatred, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Back In The Eighties, Anthony Di'anno
- Fires Of Blazing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- AS LONG AS AGGRESSION GOES ON, THEN PEOP.., MOHAMMAD SKATI