Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Do you not know...
you can also operate
on the nose u know...
those thunderous claps
those cloudbursts of buzz saws
those bewailing banshee cries
those sirens ill sung upon pillow rocks
where only softly lapping waves should lull
where only silver sands of sleep should fall
where only waterfalls of dream love should flow
where only whispered pillow talk should soft caress
take out the liberating knife by all means...
a practiced cure is open heart surgery
for that feeble failing ailing heart...
but while he is asleep upon the table
and opportunity comes medically a knocking
drill out that boisterous problem fog horn nose
drill clear hose bent unruly problem passages
drill clear that insidious nostril night disorder
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nostril Noise by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...