Lawrence S. Pertillar
Not Doing Enough
Only those who recommend and suggest,
What others should do...
Seem to spend a lot of time in this effort.
But have not implemented the doing themselves...
Because their priorities are kept,
Ensuring people are reminded...
Those already with less time on their hands,
Are not doing enough of what is expected of them.
Only to have what is done rejected.
Or stolen by someone else to claim the credit.
And people like these seem to always be the receiver,
Of accolades from those equally deceiving.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not Doing Enough by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lifetime Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- new, Alvinzor Flores
- Potential Enemy, Tony Adah
- Egun gun, Le Masquerade, Birgitta Heikka
- Give Up the Black, Steven Rhoads
- In Sickness, Elizabeth Shield
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma