O My Dear Poet, What You Have Said
Is difficult for me
I am very much afraid of You
O my dear poet, You are
Fully absorbed in the thought
Of the Supreme Truth.
See me I am in this material world
I dare not offend You
O my dear poet, offending You
Is very dangerous I know.
O my dear poet, I pray, excuse me for my faults
And make me understand the Supreme Truth that is in You.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
And I fear not the wind not the fire not the thunderbolts but only the poet.
Comments about this poem (O My Dear Poet, What You Have Said by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Had a Daughter, Adegbite Adeyinka