Find me a scissors and some paper,
So I can start to shape her.
First the feet and legs, all two;
Up to the knees then a skirt will do.
Then to the middle to angle at the arms,
Down to the fingers (this is where it gets hard) .
Then once they look presentable,
Off up to the shoulders, curving up at the neck
To a face well rounded.
All done now, our paper cut out of you.
Ready for colouring,
You can begin with the blue :)
Harriet James's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Occupational Therapy by Harriet James )
- Shrine To Beauty, Margaret Alice Second
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos