On A Woman's Defense Of Her Boyfriend Hitting Her Over The Head With A Bat.
Often when a man is drunk,
The part of him that is a skunk
Emerges while he's in a funk;
Be glad you didn't end of up in a trunk,
I guess you love the crazy hunk;
Don't share with him an upper bunk
For fear you'll hear another her clunk.
David McLansky's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On A Woman's Defense Of Her Boyfriend Hitting Her Over The Head With A Bat. by David McLansky )
- Kiss Me, Adriana Avilaa
- She Knew it was Irrational, Jacqueline Nash
- .....? ...? ..... Traveling To Meet A Mi.., Is It Poetry
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
- If Your Reflection Could Kill, Russell Nero
- The blues, blaz zigon
- Feminine Beauty, chanchal gupta
- Alone again, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- [Challenge] Entrees for September (Disqu.., Brian Johnston
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)