On Thirtydays Of Separated Love
Days ago on Shakespeare's birthday
We had our last talk..
Days passed; the shrouded love
Is ticking with the secs of clock.
Repentance for denying the last call
From you to stay back.......
Crawling in my teary sight
Chooses to retreat to old track.
I celebrate lone cocktail
Without a peg of drink...
Chases me back to the talkative tick,
Prancing on my sorrowful brink;
Bursts into thousand beams but,
The fire flies show their lovely light..
Silently make you the guest,
Of my segregated special night;
Sip the tumultuous cup of love,
To widen it to a long stride;
Must take part in life's fest;
Our love is our sky-kissing pride!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On Thirtydays Of Separated Love by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
- Taking Spirits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)