A man works throughout the day;
The animal enjoy his leisure.
A man has to find time to play,
While the animal never rejects pleasure.
To them we are god,
But we serve them as a master.
I speak to you, with your beast so broad,
You've raised a spoiled disaster.
Cody Maxie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One's Animal by Cody Maxie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak