RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Waves crashing in the turmoil of myself as I walk across the
desert gathered closely in the dark night of my soul.
Moving into depths of every oasis, finding the perfect space
to figure out calculations of mathematical formulas on the
particular routes of every chemical equation.
Dancing in the rhythms as each code is deeply expressed in a
make-believe story of life's beginnings.
Falling upon incessant positions of life-long times set in
stones of yesterday's regions.
Peaceful steps of timely positive notions, always dancing
into the future of another hopeful moment on life's earthen
Creeping upon the horizon as they fall open, unfolding before
me on opportune moments in time.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Opportune Moments by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- There Are Two Worlds, Neela Nath
- Dirt Is Not Love, Neela Nath
- from 'The Double V', Morgan Michaels
- God Feeds the Birds, Dr John Celes
- Floating On, Neela Nath
- Perhaps I Did It Once, Shalom Freedman
- Surya, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Three ceremonies, Aftab Alam
- A Flight, Amitava Sur
- Insulted poet, douglas scotney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)