RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Waves crashing in the turmoil of myself as I walk across the
desert gathered closely in the dark night of my soul.
Moving into depths of every oasis, finding the perfect space
to figure out calculations of mathematical formulas on the
particular routes of every chemical equation.
Dancing in the rhythms as each code is deeply expressed in a
make-believe story of life's beginnings.
Falling upon incessant positions of life-long times set in
stones of yesterday's regions.
Peaceful steps of timely positive notions, always dancing
into the future of another hopeful moment on life's earthen
Creeping upon the horizon as they fall open, unfolding before
me on opportune moments in time.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Opportune Moments by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Concepts 27, Somanathan Iyer
- More Time, Babatunde Aremu
- The Daughter of the Earth - 30, gajanan mishra
- Last Farewell, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Travel China Haiku - Chengdu spices, john tiong chunghoo
- Travel China Haiku - - A wealthy China, john tiong chunghoo
- Autumnal, Lawrence Beck
- Blinding Trust, Nick Kler
- I was falling, Rohan Nath
- The Moon And Me, Mallika Achuthan Menon
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Len Webster's 'Happiness', Len Webster
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- The Lesson, Roger McGough
- A Devoted Teacher, Joseph T. Renaldi
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(November 9 - 1937)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Robert Louis Stevenson