My world descends to the beauty!
Of celluloid company, who stares-
At those hiding eyes, sleepless for the spring
Sprang the prized possession-orange Wing!
And curly strands find its crafts-
Weighed! In upheld vision of perception
For the world fails to recognize-
Tryst of weary eyes; clouds dot-less sun!
Veil; the rays carve to gather-
For it centers, beautiful verses of her
Strides –lord takes it to mercy, bestows,
This pleasant mark for his Prayers!
Evening! Cruel Sun never be on the way -
Hurriedly, smiling at the pain-untold today!
Deb Panda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Orange Band! by Deb Panda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh